Save the Date
3 - 7 August 2015
Cost: $4,950 (exc. GST)
Why Attend the Training Course?
Gain confidence in your modelling abilities to build better models faster!
Get maximum advantage from your software system!
Learn the full capabilities of today's most complete pipe stress analysis tool!
How the Course Will Help You Personally
You'll learn problem-solving principles that you will apply to real piping systems. This means learning how to correctly answer questions like:
"Is there a problem?"
"What is causing it?"
"How can we fix it?"
- You'll speak directly to the people who not only developed the software, but who use it daily just as you do.
- You'll be exposed to recent techniques in dynamic transient analysis. You'll learn the underlying engineering principles used in analysing types of loads affecting piping systems.
- You'll get "hands-on" experience with the CAESAR II program on your own PC, while instructors provide as-required one-on-one assistance, helping you learn how to quickly solve complex problems.
- You'll learn the theory behind the problems to help you gain more confidence in your modelling and build better models faster.
- You'll finally have the time to fully study the software and its applications.
- You'll learn our approach to reducing loads and stresses in piping systems.
How the Course Will Benefit Your Company
You'll learn to analyse problems that, until now, had to be sent outside the company to "specialists".
You'll save time by learning to solve potential pipe stress problems more accurately and more quickly.
You'll save your company money by helping them keep more jobs in-house, provide more accurate cost estimates, and save future re-designs by having a better system from inception.
You'll give your company that all-important competitive edge it needs in today's marketplace.
Not Just for CAESAR II Users!
Almost anyone involved with piping in the petroleum, chemical, power, gas transmission, and related industries can benefit from this up-to-date, information-packed short course, whether they use other pipe stress programs - or don't use any!
- Piping/Vessel Engineers
- Engineering Managers
- Maintenance Engineers
- Plant Managers
- Piping Designers
- New and Experienced CAESAR II Users
Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions has presented this course to thousands of engineers around the world, in both open attendance and in-house environments.